Tuesday, November 24, 2009

jay oh bee.

I have been searching since June 2009 for a job.
Actually, I have been searching for a decent job since September 2008.
I have applied for nearly 750 jobs during this time.
I finally found one.
and so far... I love it.
.
I got hired at HIP Dance company right after my last job.
My last job was a joke,
lets not get into it.
But, I love my job teaching dance,
however, it doesn't bring in the moolah.
It is definitely a job of passion and fun - which is why I really love it.
.
Anyway, I was driving to one of Perry's volleyball tournaments,
when I saw a sign; "Now Hiring Part Time Customer Service Reps"
I took action.
.
It was only my second day today, but the people there are great
and the job isn't stressful so I can balance it with school and dance.
It is very laidback and great!
:)
I feel accomplished and happy, because now I can stop bumming off my parents SO much.

No comments:

Post a Comment