I know. I know. Two posts in one day? absurd.
I just have to share this hilarious story.
I teach dance all day on Fridays, with my good friend Chenelle.
They are all beginning classes that day. Chenelle has some 5 and 6 year old classes. I have all 3 and 4 year old classes. One class I have at 12:00, there is a little girl in there named Maggie. Every week, my sides hurt and I can't breathe because she makes me laugh so hard. She is barely three feet tall, and has a little pot belly. She always wears little hotties (shorts) in vibrant colors, with pretty flowers in her hair. One thing that makes everything she says funnier is her voice. She has the squeakiest voice and talks with the attitude of a twelve year old.
But anyway, last Friday she was dancing and was like, "uh... uh... I have to go to the bathroom." So I was like okay hurry, and asked if she needed help. She said no. So I stayed in the studio with the other little girls. After about two minutes, I was like, "I hope Maggie is okay, she's been in there for a long time." At the same time I was saying this in my head, I heard someone screaming something. I thought it was someone in Chenelle's class. I was also telling myself, "Geeze, Chenelle, get your class under control." ha ha. I walked outside the studio to go check on Maggie, when I heard it wasn't coming from Chenelle's class. At this point, I heard, "I'M DONE! I'M DONE! I'M DONE!......." over and over. I ran to the bathroom, where I saw Maggie's little body sitting on the tall toilet, feet dangling and all. There she looked at me, and in her squeaky voice she says, "I'm done, and I need someone to wipe my butt." I just started laughing so hard. I quickly helped her, and walked into Chenelle's class and both me and Chenelle started cracking up.
Chenelle was thinking the same thing about my class (to get it under control), and we both had no idea it was this little, tiny girl making all that noise. I didn't stop laughing about it until I went home that night. It was great.
These stories, are why I love my job even more.
No comments:
Post a Comment