Monday, November 23, 2009

forgotten thanks.

If you know me even some what,
or are around me at this time of year,
you know what makes me extremely angry.

this...[taken 11/18/2009]


I hate people skipping Thanksgiving and going straight to Christmas!


Thanksgiving used to be known as the day of giving thanks,


now it is known as "that day before the big Christmas shopping day."


.


It makes me so angry to go to stores and see their Christmas decorations already up,


it makes me angry to see people have their Christmas lights hung up && on,


and most importantly...


it makes me so angry when FM100.3 and KOZY 106.5 play Christmas music!!


.


You have got to be kidding me people.


.


What is this world coming to?


-Trouble, and this year was the worst.


The week of and before Halloween people were getting ready for Christmas.


I don't even need to tell you how mad I am about it,


[except for the fact that I am typing approx. 112 wpm]


.


EVERYONE: Please remember what our dear Indian and Pilgrim ancestors did for us on Thanksgiving.


No, they did not just skip to the birth of Christ.


.


With that said,


I would like to give thanks to the following;


.


1. My Parents [love you]


2. My siblings


3. My wonderful love, Perry


4. My home.


5. My car.


6. My ability to go to school.


7. My health


8. My jobs [yes, I said jobS]


9. my pups.


10. my bed.


11. My snuggie


12. things I take for granted,


a. money


b. computer


c. clothes


d. shoes


e. food


f. and a warm place to stay during these dreadful Utah winters.




Thank you all.



Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment