Tuesday, November 17, 2009

t.v.

I am just now realizing that I love daytime t.v.
I know saying this, you must think Soap Operas,
but you're wrong.
.
I love watching tbs.
I used to really love it when they had it in this order;
.
Yes Dear
King of Queens
Everybody Loves Raymond
Friends
Seinfield
.
but if you watch it,
you will notice they have recently changed it.
I was a little upset at first,
but now I've noticed,
I cannot live without it.
.
I also really love
Let's Make a Deal.
on at 1:00.
[channel 2]
This used to be one of my favorite game shows,
then it was cancelled.
Now it is remade, and
Wayne Brady is the host.
.
It's great.
.
I didn't used to watch this much t.v.
but what is there to do?
And really this is the only time I watch it,
minus Desperates and Biggest Loser.
.
However,
If you watch it as much as I do
You will notice,
they play the same episodes
OVER and OVER again.
.
There has to be at least 1,000 + episodes
and I have seen the same 35 on tbs for the past two months.
.
It's nuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment