I am addicted to Biggest Loser.
It's great.
However, there are always people on the show that I DO NOT like.
This season, it is Rudy and Liz.
.
rudy.
I used to like Rudy, he seemed sweet and like he really cared about people.
Until, about three weeks ago.. he became a backstabbing little biotch.
It all started with Shay, the biggest contestant ever.
Before she was voted off, he was just a little baby and turned his back against her.
He's been doing that ever since.
And Guess what Rudy?
Danny lost more weight than you last week, and he is going to win.
So give up.
.
liz.
I have hated Liz from the start.
I think it is because of herSouthern Accent, so everything she says sounds so dumb.
Liz is extremely two-faced (nice to your face, then talks about you behind your back).
And she's always been.
She doesn't deserve to be in the final four [or three - so I voted her off last night :)]
She has been in elimination 5 times now, and never tries as hard as everyone else.
However, I feel sad for her because of her marriage.
.
.
Jillian && Bob.
These are the trainers.
If I was on the show, I would want Jillian.
She is mean -but a good motivating mean. I would need someone to push me, and not just be nice to me like Bob.
I don't like that this season they didn't stay in two different teams for a longer time.
However, whoever Jillian trains wins.
And since they didn't stay like that then I guess that is still right because they both trained everyone, but if it was up to last nights episode - Jillian trained Danny.
And Danny is going to win...
I hope.
.
One last thing that bothers me about this season, is that everyone is willing to give up.
Every elimination someone always says, "I'm ready to go home and ____ isn't."
Do you realize this chance that you are giving up?
Many people would kill to be in your shoes and you are just going to go home because someone weighs more?
No, you should fight for your spot on the show.
.
Other than that...
.
It is so motivating, and after watching it I always want to go to the gym.
However, while watching it I usually am eating the fattiest foods with my family.
We always laugh about it.
.
I am really inspired by these 400+ pound people that can run, and jump, and lift incredible amounts of weight.
I really like it because it shows all those obese people out there that you don't have to get a tummy tuck or gastric bypass.
If you just get up off your lazy butt, correct your diet and get some exercise you can live past 40 years old.
This was proven last season, when Ron
[ugh Ron, don't even get me started {he should have gone home week 1}]
came on the show and had many weight loss surgeries and none had worked.
He looked like an alien because of all the scarring done to his body,
and he was able to lose weight.
.
What's even more shocking is that Americans spend over 400 Billion dollars a year on obese issues.
400 Billion.
That's gross America.
.
I love it.
And I can't wait until the season finale next Tuesday!
And I really can't wait until next season's finale for the winner of Season 3 to weigh back in.
.
Last season and this season there are many contestants under the age of 21.
That is so sad that children are extremely obese.
I think that Biggest Loser should do an ALL young contestant season,
and then since many contestants lately are older, an ALL old contestant season.
It would be interesting to see the weights of these contestants.
.
Last Wednesday, they did a "Biggest Loser, Where Are They Now?"
And it was funny to see the first 4 seasons, the heaviest person was like 300 pounds.
The heaviest person now is nearly 500 pounds.
That is almost at the stage where you just lie in bed and do nothing all day.
.
This show's great.
:)




No comments:
Post a Comment