Sunday, February 7, 2010

birthday fun.

Perry turned 22 on friday.
It was exciting!
On friday night we went to Tepenyaki with his family,
[Perry loves this place]
then we went back to his house for cake.
He had a total of 4 cakes made for him!
[They were all delicious.]

Perry got;
new shoes
an iTrip
headphones
Basketball shorts
a gift card to Best Buy
and a board game.
Not to mention many of cards.

I don't know if you have ever been to Tepenyaki,
but it is delish.
And the atmosphere is great!
However, the chef, threw the shrimp at the end very poorly.
Out of the family, Perry's sister Ashley was the only one who caught it.
I was a little sad.

At dinner Perry had some news.
The news was,
"I'm joining the Air Force."

harsh, I know.
[more about this later]


On Saturday night, I took just me and him out.
It was again, another fun night!

I would say it was a well deserved weekend.
Even better, next weekend is Valetines
so two WHOLE weekends together with my booooo.
love it.

here are the pics...

Saturday Night














Saturday night, again.










Jerkin' and blowing out his candles




.
Posing











The fam at Tep.







.
Tepenyaki








silly boy.









getting ready to go.










.
80th picture, because Perry never smiles.










Perry has been thinking about joining the Air Force for a while,
he says,
"to better the future, and have a career."
Can't blame him.
.
I felt a little bitter about it at first,
but the more I think about it the more excited I get for him.
It will be a great opportunity, and I think he will get a lot out of it.
.
My two only fears,
1. Him going active duty
and...
2. Marrying him, and having to live in Ogden for the Hill Air Force Base
[yuck.]
.
He has yet to meet with the recruiter,
but is planning to do it this week.
.
I'll let you know how it goes.
.
peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment