Thursday, March 18, 2010

can't buy us love like this.

old.[I tried to find one of us first dating, but unfortunately I didn't have digital camera, and took pictures with one of those wind up cameras]
.
Yes, folks! It's true.
Perry and I have been dating for FOUR years today!
Four years ago, my parents were out of town,
and Perry came over on St. Patrick's day.
That is when we shared our first kiss.
[aawww.]
.
A day later he officially asked me to be his boo.
Obviously, I said yes.
And we've been together since then.
.
Four years long,
and still goin' strong!
new.
.
.
Perry,
I know you know how much I love you.
But I would like to tell you that you are my world,
and I am so happy that we have been through so much together.
You are the only person I can truly be myself with,
and you bring out the best in me.
You motivate me to be the best, and I wouldn't be anywhere without you today.
Hopefully, someday, I will be able to say that when I'm 85.
.
I love you so much!
.
People always asks us,
"So when ya gettin' married?"
[yes, we live in the south]
and there are a couple of reasons...
.
a) MONEY.
We would like to have money saved up to actually have a life together,
and not do the typical Utah thing and live in someone's basement.
So, why get married right away,
when literally me and perry have no money
[well Perry has a lot, I have none]
when right now both of us have everything for free?
[ha, ha. Love you Mom and Dad]
.
b) SCHOOL.
As most of you know, I am enrolled in school.
If things keep going well, I will be graduated with my Bachelor's in approximately 1.5 years.
Then a year later have my Master's.
Then my 17 certificates.
Again, once I am fully college educated,
we will have money.
Not a lot however, I did pick Social Work as my major.
:(
.
c) AGE.
I know this will offend a lot,
but I don't want to be one of those Utah girls,
that gets married way way way young.
I am not even 20 yet, and Perry just turned 22.
Why get married so young,
so then [again] we have to pay all these bills,
then pop out 25 kids before we are 26.
I would atleast like to wait until I am 21.
Then I can get WASTED on my wedding day.
[ha, ha, ha. Kidding. ha, ha, ha. I really am laughing out loud right now,
thinking of what my Mom is going to say].
{I probably need to make this bigger so she can read it.}
.
d) money.
I am one of those dumb girls however,
that has had their wedding planned since day one.
I know, you can call me stupid.
Go ahead.
I'll give you a minute.
.
.
.
Feel good?
But, when my sister got married I was secretly planning my wedding.
And have been ever since.
So when we get engaged all I need is about 2 weeks,
and we'll be married.
[kidding again]
But since I have been planning my wedding since I was 26 months,
I have a huge extravagent plan in my head,
that will costs trillions of dollars.
I would like to be able to help my parents out,
in buying certain things that I know I don't need for the wedding but would LOVE.
.
.
Okay,
so everything evolves around money.
But since we have a money tree in the backyard,
we should be fine.
[kidding, again].
Seriously though,
I bet you ask anyone who got married young,
has to live in the basement,
and now is popping out their 3rd child,
will say,
"There's nothing better than being married,
I just wish we had more money."
So why rush it?
.
On another note.
Jentri and Chris have been engaged for a year today.
Congratulations!
You can't really call it engaged for a year, because you got married.
but you know.
.
They are so happy together,
and now have a little baby on the way.
I'm so excited for that LITTLE BOY
to come.
.
[It's not really a boy, they aren't finding out,
but I have a feeling it's a girl, and I want to be a boy.
I hate girls. {kidding, again.}]
.
They are going to have a cute little family,
and unlike usual families they have money, ha ha.
Chris makes her so happy, and I am so happy for them.
Jentri is such a sweetheart and is always caring for others,
she even wrote this blog today. [Click here]
.
Love you, Jenchy.

2 comments:

  1. contratulations.
    ha.
    Ha
    hA.

    love you boo..

    i wish people could comment on mine. we will need to sit down together laptop to laptop and see what settings i have that are different than yours.

    bye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to follows yours sisters blog but she doesn't have her followers box up and there is no room for comments!! BOO!! Congrats to the both of you!

    ReplyDelete