Tuesday, March 30, 2010

obession.

My mother and boyfriend,
often tease me on how many purses I have,
[yes they tease and taunt me,
throwing things in my face,
and say in a mocking tone,
'you have a lot of purses, nah, nah, nah.']
and everyday I say,
"I need a new purse."
.
Well today,
I was reading my dear friend,
Natalie's blog,
[click on her name to see her blog,
oh and p.s. she's gorgeous.]
and I came across something,
that she wrote in her senior year of high school,
that I totally agree with.
.
"purses are like chocolates,
you can't have just one."
.
I love this.
Or in the case of a Lay's chip bag,
[purses are delicious]
"bet ya can't have just one."
.
So MOM and PERRY,
I hope you understand my passion for purses,
and stop teasing me,
and everyone else stop teasing me about the size of my purses.
The bigger the better.
:]

2 comments:

  1. oh ky, thanks for the shout out!!
    i totally agree. everyone makes fun of me too.
    they ask me why i have to have a purse to match every outfit.. it just makes the outfit that much better huh?

    ReplyDelete