Tuesday, January 12, 2010

new reso.

As you are well aware,
it's 2010.
My initial resolution was to go to the gym more.
However, that it is my daily resolution,
so it has changed.
It is now to save money.













I cannot save more worth sh....
It is an extreme task for me.
I am an addict to shopping.
and the minute I get money I spend it.
It will be difficult because I will now be having very little money coming in.
[I have to quit my job that I just barely got 2 months ago,
I am way too busy
and have no time to study, sleep, eat, or have a life.]
So I only have the money from dance coming in.
But I get paid once a month,
this is a good and bad thing.
I won't be getting paid that often so I won't be tempted to spend it,
bad because
I will have all month long to think about what I will be spending my money on.
It will be a difficult task,
but I can do it.
[i think.]
I know everyone usually breaks their reso's but I feel that if I break this that I will be doomed for life.
This will seriously challenge me to see if I can prepare for my future and be able to save up for a future.
it's gonna be tough.

No comments:

Post a Comment