Monday, October 19, 2009

Starting a blog.

I love to read blogs, and have been reading them for a long time now. About a month ago, I was thinking it would be fun to start my own blog. However, it seems that mostly everyone else who has a blog has something important to blog about. Me - not so much. After a long conversation, with myself, I decided it would be a good idea to start my own blog, so I did! I have a lot of spare time right now; I go to school full-time on Tuesdays and Thursdays, and teach dance on Monday nights, and all day Friday. Every other day I do nothing. I usually spend this time reading other blogs, but now I will blog myself, then read the others. I think it's a good idea. Enjoy.

p.s. Does anyone know how to change the font of your blog, rather than the six they give you to change it to? I mean, I would like to change it to a different font rather than the default ones they give you in the editing part.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome. I am glad you joined. Good Luck on the font changing, I am not very good at this either. I have no answers. Love you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ky i am so happy that you have a blog! i love finding new blogs and now i don't feel like a stalker since i actually know you. yeah...blog smarts has yet to grace me (what the...weird that i just said that, but still true). haha!

    ReplyDelete