almost a week and a half ago,
I was doubting my belief in the big man upstairs,
but truly believed his hatred for me.
I was so angry,
and couldn't understand why things happen the way they do.
[for the second time in my life]
but then,
today,
I got the best call.
a job,
a great job,
that perfectly works with my schedule,
gets me social work hours,
and just seems so fun,
and I knew,
someone upstairs must love me.
someone upstairs likes to put me through a lot of shit,
where I am forced to contemplate quiting,
but instead knows I can do it,
and in return gives me the opportunity of a lifetime,
that works so perfectly with my life right now
that I am in total shock that it is true.
I am expecting in about 5 minutes
to be woken up by my annoying alarm clock,
and then have reality smack me in the face again.
But instead this time,
there are no flying people,
crazy coincidences,
and no drooling.
so,
big man,
this is my way of saying,
thank you,
i love you too.
this is my favorite. you are special. i love you too.
ReplyDelete