Tuesday, August 17, 2010

siblove

Me and my siblings get along great.
We all just kinda click.
[sometimes]
however,
this 'clicking' did not come as easy to me and my brother, Connor.
.
Yes, it has taken us until I am 20 and he is 16 to actually get a long.
We have always had our brother vs. sister fights,
but mine and Connor's fights were
to the death.
we would fight for hours,
and not just yelling,
"you're stupid."
we would be in complete fist fights,
and had many, many battle wounds to prove it.
.
My parents would go out on a date,
and I would be left to 'watch' Connor.
this one time,
my parents were at some work banquet or something,
and were gone for a loooong time.
Me and Connor got into the worst fight.
I ran into the living room,
pretending it was filled with an audience,
and started announcing to my lovely audience,
"Ladies and gentlemen, Connor Stidham is gay!"
"Yes, it's true folks Mr. Stidham is gay."
I thought I was so hilarious,
he did not.
we're lucky we didn't break any bones the way we used to fight.
To this day,
whenever Connor is being moody,
I will scream to my audience
[as a joke]
"Connor Stidham is gay."
then we laugh.
[please don't take this the wrong way,
I fully support gay rights.
I didn't even know what gay meant when I first said this
I was way too young.]
.
as I mentioned before,
it took forever,
me being 20 and Connor being 16
for us to finally get a long.
We now stay up late at night,
playing Old Maid.
and Memory Match.
We giggle as we have forced each other to act out the pair we match.
.
I love hanging out with my brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment