Saturday, April 10, 2010

knead.

Last night,
I went with my family to Kneaders Bakery and Cafe.
.
I have never been but have always wanted to go,
since the dance studio is right down the street,
and I drive past it all the time.
.
If you know me and my pops,
we love, love, love little deli type restaurants.
I always get b.L.t.'s.
They're my fave.
.
So we decided to try it,
although, I think my dad has been there before.
.
Their bread was the tits.
[Please don't get offended,
it's off of I Love You, Man.
When Sydney Fife says, "Those fish taco's are the tits."]
meaning = delicious.
and best part ever
...
they have treats there!
.
especially these babies,









.
I had the best chocolate covered strawberry there last night.
.
Seriously,
go get one now.
.
You'll die.
.
Then I came home,
and yes, I went to bed at 10:00 p.m.
on a friday night.
.
Awesome, I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment